It’s the most wonderful time of the year Christmas tree shirt

 Currently I am trying to explain to the census people that there is no category that actually fits. Terrible that people jump the queue pretending to be carers while genuine carers cant get it done. Unfortunately if we stuck rigidly to proving you are a registered social worker many that are front line workers in social care wouldn’t get their jabs, many have caught Covid already through their jobs, they are working tirelessly every day with vulnerable people and children - however I do disagree with people who have not been called, who are working from home for instance jumping the queue - I think there needs to be a degree of flexibility especially as many doses of the vaccine are going to waste, better a frontline worker ‘not technically in the categories’ gets it than it be thrown away. 

Buy it here: It’s the most wonderful time of the year Christmas tree shirt
It's the most wonderful time of the year Christmas tree s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt