I am a tragic little creature but at least I’m funny shirt

 The only safe and logical result is to ... stop watching and listening to the news! Problem resolved, life turned back to normal. Hit the reset button! Get your life back! What ever you feed your mind constantly with you become! Think about it! Chen Natasha I think everyone is aware by now. This is unnecessary sensationalism, a clickbait headline to tell a new version of the same story.My humour was aimed at the BBC it has nothing to do with the severity of the virus or giving advice. Craig Stokes this is COMMON knowledge. The purpose of a virus is to replicate itself. It cannot do that effectively if it kills the host quickly. That is why asymptomatic transmission and delayed onset of symptoms make this virus difficult to eradicate. Like I said basic.

Buy it here: I am a tragic little creature but at least I’m funny shirt
I am a tragic little creature but at least I'm funny s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt