Marvel Avengers AmstaffVengers shirt

  If you read her mother’s book that came out a few back she says the their managers/ handlers were pushing for a their breakup and Brittany was devastated about it. Justin was going solo with the Cry me a river album and they wanted the publicity. Yes folks the media lies and I love when misinformed people like you post on things you know nothing of. I think they were both young and being told what to do publicly. He didnt want to be the bad guy in the ending relationship... AND really if anyone is to blame for her going crazy the paparazzi was a cause for lots of crazy in the 90's they just were resilience no matter what. Look how it ended for princess diana's. 

Buy it here: Marvel Avengers AmstaffVengers shirt
Marvel Avengers AmstaffVengers s Ladies​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt