If you think I’m short you should see my attention span shirt

  I watched news reports sky news and bbc and rt outside a costume store it was packed so was one of the parties the police broke up in Manchester. Hope NI unlocks to rest of UK for staycations at end of May/June already had job getting refund back from the cruise company we were with went bust and as a hopeful safety net decided NI would be good bet as a staycation for my disabled daughters 30th on 3rd June as she loved her short visit to Belfast few years back and wants to see Ballyclare where our former local football team manager is from even tho hes Killie manager now. But if it doesnt happen hopefully we will get ferry money and our accomodation refunded. The infection rate is still very high because there is no medicine to cure covid. Everything is expiremental that3why they carry on testing the public. They use all sort of medicines to try the patients ever asthma meds they give it to the covid patients. 

Buy it here: If you think I’m short you should see my attention span shirt
If you think I'm short you should see my attention span s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt