I took a DNA test and God is my Father shirt

 I think we need to acknowledge that Justin was used too. I feel so much for poor Britney, she’s just never had the right people in her life that care about her past the paycheque. That care about her in any meaningful way. It’s going to sound stupid... but do we recall the South Park Britney episode? It does really sum it up in its own weird way... I hope there is some light at the end of this seemingly unending tunnel for her, she deserves it. I’ll always remember a Smash Hits magazine article I read as a teenager where they made a map of the UK out of Britney’s spots on her cheek. Even as a teen I thought ‘my god this is cruel’. 

Buy it here: I took a DNA test and God is my Father shirt
I took a DNA test and God is my Father s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt