Bear I will go down with this shit I won’t throw my hands up in surrender shirt

 As a middle-class citizen in Myanmar, I have a safety net during these times. I have a roof over my head and three meals a day which the majority of the civil servants on strike are risking. These people are the real troopers and it is time we realize that real heroes are always the ones in disguise. And I question myself every night if I could give up everything in my life to fight a war? Before February 1st, we had so many dreams simply because we could. We dare to dream of futures in which every citizen lives above the poverty lines it is a difficult thing but at least we were working towards it. We had dreams to fight COVID-19 and open up businesses again. And the dream that our voices were being heard through the democratically elected representatives. I grew up under a military dictatorship and moved to the States for college at 18. After spending a couple of years in the land of the free, I tasted freedom. 

Buy it here: Bear I will go down with this shit I won’t throw my hands up in surrender shirt
Bear I will go down with this shit I won't throw my hands up in surrender s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt