I have two titles dog dad and cat dad and I rock them both shirt

 Well that’s strange. As we in the Uk had a lot to do with America for many years at the start it is safe to say we have common things together. We have never really been part of mainland Europe in many ways but everytime you over there needed us we were there. Imagine now when The EU talks of making us suffer for having the nerve to want to self govern again. Did we not suffer enough for Europe? The EU is not Europe and we love Europe just not EU"Belonging to us". The EU isn't about ownership, it's about membership. Big difference in attitudes. The minute the EU starts acting like it owns countries is when it fails but it doesn't do that. It is about membership and progressive beliefs. Unfortunately a lot of people were duped by the UK press to think otherwise because of total lies. I'm British. 

Buy it here: I have two titles dog dad and cat dad and I rock them both shirt
I have two titles dog dad and cat dad and I rock them both s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt