Protect Trans Kids shirt

 I did hope that ther email be a shift around the idea of having employees coming in sick even with minor illness. one staff off for 4 days is better than 3 staff off for 1. but it hasn't. I’ve had covid twice and had had all my vaccines including booster then 3 weeks later in the week up to Christmas got it and now got it again although I’d say it’s just been like a heavy head cold and cough this time. I know people who have had it twice, 3 months apart. They said the first time was like flu and the second was a sore throat but generally felt ok. I feel it is something that we just have to get used to now. Sold down the river for the new mrna technologies which they now have successfully brought to the market hm how lucky their is now a market. Almost like it was brought to life. sebbesnoibesinoioIt's a shame it was the BBC that made this docu. Seeing it was their employee doing these disgusting things on their watch. 

Buy it here: Protect Trans Kids shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt