I’m old school I still believe in respect shirt

Probably to feed and help the innocent population stuck in the war ,This must include foreign nationals also ,Like lakhs of students stuck in war ,They have no role ,They landed in that country to study ,They should also be helped , Why are only 10 of the 25 or so countries between Russia and the UK accepting refugees. I'm all for helping but perhaps they should show the same love Poland have, and then we would know what refugees are willing to travel thousands of miles and cross and ignore 25 different countries and the English Channel to get here. Its greed not survival. Bob Malugalugaluga think it's more a case of where Ukrainians want to go, but I do agree that countries like New Zealand which has the same land mass of say UK but nearly 60 million fewer people should be doing something. 

Buy it here: I’m old school I still believe in respect shirt
I'm old school I still believe in respect s Tank-top​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt