Warning I may start talking about Jesus at anytime shirt

  Helen Mukoro Idisi quite a few years late here, you can't imply that god is all powerful but let an innocent man rot in a cell for years, oh but everything happens for a reason what was the reason here a book deal? And it her power and money wasn't the issue here, a traumatised r*pe victim fingered the wrong person on a street and couldn't pick him out of a line up the prosecution decided to try the case they are the experts, they should have never gone ahead with the flimsy evidence they had. She was the victim too and cannot be blamed by the system failure. She was rapped. She even failed to recoganize him on police line up, though did it later. It’s about the police, the persecutors, the jury... Facial recognition after a traumatic event fails, it is well-known.

Buy it here: Warning I may start talking about Jesus at anytime shirt

Warning I may start talking about Jesus at anytime s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt