Vinger in Je keel helpt Altijd shirt

 Clara Fagundes as a victim she had NO right to lie and victimize an innocent man. And destroy his life then vilify him in a book profit off his pain and misery and stay silent as he rotted away in jail.  Clara Fagundes agreed. Reading about this in other articles ( because I then googled this case and did some reading) right at the start she said she couldn't positively identify her attacker and failed to pick him out. The police & prosecution convinced her it was him when she wasn't sure and really didn't know. Almost like he fitted the bill and they wanted someone to blame. For years afterwards she believed they had got the right man because they convinced her of that. I bey she feels terrible. Remember she was young back then and had been through a terrible traumatic experience then the court case. Because they convinced her she went on to identity him.

Buy it here: Vinger in Je keel helpt Altijd shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt