Woman I am retired reading books is my job Vintage shirt

  most GPs are still seeing patients. The issue is that there is a massive, ongoing shortage of GPs. One GP per many hundreds of patients. Noone wants the job and they are leaving in droves to emigrate or return to hospital medicine. I wonder why! Sarah LK I've had a text message from my GP surgery informing me that in future they will only be doing triage appts over the phone! Given that it had been virtually impossible to get an appt even before the pandemic I give thanks every day that I'm a fit and healthy 73 year old. Triage is not a good replacement for face to face appts since a lot of people aren't very good at explaining themselves over the phone, particularly the frail and the elderly. Candi Purcell ok so they return to the system of face to face appointments. They now have less GP’s so you will then have to wait even longer for an appointment. 

Buy it here: Woman I am retired reading books is my job Vintage shirt
Woman I am retired reading books is my job Vintage s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt