Vaccines save lives What doesn’t kill you mutates and tries again shirt

 Colette Hamilton-Gray I mean....you say we give "free housing to everyone" I've a friend who was evicted in lockdown amd ended up in a 1 bed council property that costs the emergency housing fund over 400 quid a week (raids money from central government I to local coffers so is an unlikely cycle to he changed) and social workers have just taken her kids off her because of her emotional state. Andrea N Peter Otoole would you like to be manning the guns? Would you enjoy shooting kids in the water? Or would you like that responsibility to be someone else's while you watch TV and cheer. Are they supposed to have people constantly patrolling every kilometre of coastline 24/7? Because that would be the only way to stop them from leaving and in reality it's just not feasible. 

Buy it here: Vaccines save lives What doesn’t kill you mutates and tries again shirt

Vaccines save lives What doesn't kill you mutates and tries again s Sweater

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt