Snitches get Stitches Christmas shirt

  These talibans are really afraid of women and we all know how powerful women are . Imagine watching a tv series without women only bearded men. Any country has the right to impose what is appropriate to its culture and values and fight what is against them, as any other country.Don’t you do the same? And the very sad thing is that now women's right have been taken away it's a savage horrible existence for many women and children it's women that stop the violence from happening, but by been suppressed by the government it gives the men power to do what the hell they like. What I carnt get my head around is they want to change a few don't and they get to rule over so many. In the UK they come over to the uk to live our life but yet they carry on with there culture and religion for which I thought they were running from. We've left the people of Afghanistan to this, the Chinese are obviously kidnapping personalities who have the nerve to tell the truth, 

Buy it here: Snitches get Stitches Christmas shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt