Official Stay Strapped or Get Clapped George Washington shirt

 Those already here have the same rights as everyone else and that is good, most have integrated into British society. Mary is contraception 100% effective? nope. Not one form is! The only form is celibacy. Obviously everything has worked 100% for you your entire life? Fyck me you must be the luckiest person. You often don't need a hospital for abortions. It's two tablets, one to terminate the foetus, one to expel products of conception. Its usually done in two or even a single clinic visit in the UK.The point I was making was that San Marino is so small that I don't think they'd have any clinics let alone hospitals to deal with abortions or anything else. At the moment I'd imagine anyone who needs medical treatment of any kind gets it in Italy. San Marino is just a small town on top of a hill. When I read the articles here, it seems that many have only read the headlines in the newspapers. The reality is rather different.

Buy it here: Official Stay Strapped or Get Clapped George Washington shirt
Official Stay Strapped or Get Clapped George Washington s Ladies​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt