Trump the Good Biden the Bad Kamala Harris the Ugly Nancy Pelosi the Stupid shirt

  Women like myself who have experienced birth injuries not only have a physical injury but we also end up with PTSD and severe anxiety from our experiences. Kayleigh you are a remarkable woman! I had pretty bad tearing (obviously no where near this bad) what made it worse is they spent an hour stitching me up yet I was bleeding so bad afterwards that I was going through the really thick pads and dripping blood. It wasn't until late that first night, after reassuring me all day nothing was wrong, that they looked at me again and said I hadn't been stitched up properly. They asked quickly if they could use local anaesthetic and I agreed without fully understanding that I would feel nearly everything. It was terrifying and so painful. I never want to go through that again. I didn’t have a tear but have PTSD of any doctor since birth of my daughter my placenta was stuck the doctor pulled on it and snapped the umbilical off had to have emergency surgery due to massive blood loss almost had a complete hysterectomy that night and almost died in the ambulance. 

Buy it here: Trump the Good Biden the Bad Kamala Harris the Ugly Nancy Pelosi the Stupid shirt
Trump the Good Biden the Bad Kamala Harris the Ugly Nancy Pelosi the Stupid s Ladies​​​​​​​

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt