Witch my Wheaten Terrier rides shotgun Halloween shirt

  The visit, funded by the Open Society Institute in Moscow, is the first phase of a cooperative reading promotion project of the Open Society Institute, the Open Society Institute's Pushkin Library Megaproject, and the Center for the Book. The Pushkin Library Megaproject strengthens library collections and libraries primarily in Russia, but also in other countries. The reading promotion project's goals are to share information about effective reading promotion projects and campaigns and to promote a better understanding of the role and importance of reading and libraries in society. The project has been developed in cooperation with the Reading Section of the International Federation of Library Associations and Institutions (IFLA), which is chaired by John Y. Cole, director of the Center for the Book. "The Center for the Book is delighted to host such a distinguished group of Russian colleagues," said Mr. Cole. 

Buy it here: Witch my Wheaten Terrier rides shotgun Halloween shirt

Witch my Wheaten Terrier rides shotgun Halloween s Ladies

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt