Snoopy that’s what I do I read books I drink tea and I know things shirt

 Saturday, Dec. 18, 7:30 p.m. “White Christmas” (Paramount, 1954) Two musical stars team with a sister act to help their old Army commander save his failing country inn. Directed by Michael Curtiz, this Christmas classic stars Bing Crosby, Danny Kaye, Rosemary Clooney and Vera-Ellen. Thursday, Dec. 23, 7:30 p.m. “It’s A Wonderful Life” (RKO, 1946) An angel helps a compassionate, but despairingly frustrated businessman by showing what life would have been like if he never existed. This classic Christmas film was selected for the National Film Registry in 1990. Directed by Frank Capra, it stars James Stewart and Donna Reed. POSTPONED from Dec. 

Buy it here: Snoopy that’s what I do I read books I drink tea and I know things shirt
HomePage: 2020 Gaoteeshirt Store

Snoopy that's what I do I read books I drink tea and I know things s Ladies


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt