When God created Germans a bit of humor two spoons of honesty and a dash of stubbornness oops shirt

  Congress formally declared war on the German Empire, and concluded Nov. 11, 1918, with the armistice agreement. Events are free and open to the public.  Tickets are required or suggested for certain lectures.  The programs will take place at the Library’s Thomas Jefferson Building, 10 First St. S.E., or at its James Madison Memorial Building, 101 Independence Ave. S.E., both in Washington, D.C. On Feb. 15, the Library will launch a World War I web portal, providing comprehensive access to the Library’s World War I resources and programming.  

Buy it here: When God created Germans a bit of humor two spoons of honesty and a dash of stubbornness oops shirt
HomePage: 2020 Gaoteeshirt Store

When God created Germans a bit of humor two spoons of honesty and a dash of stubbornness oops s Hoodie



 



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt