Yes I am old but I saw Jon Bon Jovi on stage shirt

 “It was wonderful because it was the very first show that Johnny Carson did and that was the song that I sang that night,” Bennett recalls. Another song added to the registry from that decade is The Temptations’ 1964 Motown hit, “My Girl,” which was co-written and co-produced by Smokey Robinson with fellow Miracle Ronald White.  “I’m totally overwhelmed by ‘My Girl’ receiving such an honor,” said Robinson. “As a songwriter, it has become my international anthem. People in countries where English is not the primary language know and sing ‘My Girl’ when I perform it.”

Buy it here: Yes I am old but I saw Jon Bon Jovi on stage shirt

HomePage: 2020 Gaoteeshirt Top Shirt

Yes I am old but I saw Jon Bon Jovi on stage s Ladies



Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Thomas Kub shirt

Dear Santa I tried to be good but I guess I take after my grandmas Christmas shirt